Highland Nepenthes Species Collection | Three different Highland Nepenthes species of our choice. All plants will be 2.75"+ and require a terrium or highland growing conditions conitions.
We'll be choosing species that are not very picky or very difficult to grow.
This is a great way to add some new species to your collection or begin growing highland nepenthes without a large investment.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More Information on our Highland Nepenthes Collection :
- All plants are potted, healthy and fall into the Highland/Intermediate range.
- Most plants have been grown from seed and are not hybrids.
Highland Nepenthes Growing Conditions :
- Daytime temperatures in the 70's-80's with a humidity of 50%+
- Lighting requirements are not high, indirect, partially shaded or indoor lighting will work
- Nighly temperature drops should be 10-20 degrees, a larger drop works just as well.